I absolutley love the Holiday season. The smell of nutmeg, scented pinecones, christmas trees and apple cider cooking away on the stove it just warms the soul. Another Favorite of mine is seeing the excitement in both of my sons eyes as they see the decorations going up in the neighborhood, and while reading tales of rudolph and santa and watching the classic christmas movies. Who can forget though the memories made of making and decorating christmas cookies!
Here's a glimpse into the memories that I'm making with my boys.
Another personal favorite of mine is to listen to holiday music. As a alumni of Chamber and Jazz choir at good ol' auburn high it makes me so proud that my sister is has the same love for music (and she is amazing might I had...a natural) On Wednesday I was able to see the holiday production her school put on...and here's some pics of my beautiful sister Krista




No comments:
Post a Comment