Pages

Labels

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lucas's 1st Birthday-sneak peak

Today was a good day, a very good day!  I was able to put my photography taking skills to the test and shoot a Birthday ALL BY MYSELF!!!  If you couldn't tell how excited I am by the caps, well I'm telling you now that I was elated beyond words but nervous as all heck :)   As I was driving to the party, I had butterflies in my tummy and thoughts running wild through my head. I kept on thinking "what if my flash doesn't work" "what if on my camera they're not blurry and I go home and all the pictures are useless" "what if they don't like my work"......what if, what if, what if.  Even with all those what if's I was still excited and went with the flow and had an amazing time, and must say that the pictures turned out beautifully!

Of course I can't take all the credit, Lucas who I was photographing was an absolute doll.  He was always smiling and just a happy child in general.  I am so blessed that I was able to capture this day for his family.  I look forward to hopefully working with them in the future.

Here is a few pictures.....ENJOY!






****  Look forward to my next post with many more pictures to come of this cute little guy ****

No comments:

Post a Comment