Pages

Labels

Monday, December 13, 2010

25 things to do when I'm 25


Recently while I was "blog stalking" I came accross a blog that was titled "28 things to do when 28" so I thought I'd go with the swing of it and see what I could come up with.  Of course this may end up being one of those new year resolution lists tkind of things hat you really only stick to for a total of 2 weeks, but still the idea of writing it all down is appealing to me.  It will help me keep myself in check and remind me what I want to accomplish this year. So here goes!

1.Build a photography website/business
2. Book a wedding for the summer to photograph
3. Run a 5k (starting small don't want to overwhelm myself)
4. Walk up Lake Tapps Pky (for those who live in auburn, wa you know what i'm talking about)
5. Once a month take an adventure with the kids
6. Once a month take an adventure with the husband
7. Hike Mt Si (but this time without complaining)
8. Cut my hair off
9. Lose 10 lbs (and keep it off longer then a month lol)
10. Keep in better touch with my friends
11.Plan a dinner party for the in laws and my parents(dun dun dun)
12. Pay off Credit Cards (this should probably be at the top of the list)
13. Learn to sew
14. Finish Painting the living room/kitchen
15. Go parasailing
16. Potty train Jayden (eeek...i forsee alot of carpet cleaner)
17.  Add more meals into the monthly plan
18. Go to a shooting range
19. Go kayaking
20. Learn a new language (or at least the basics)
21. Explore Washington and all it has to offer
22. Post on my blog once a week
23. Focus on spending more quality time with the kids
24. Read a book a month
25. Make this year better then the last

No comments:

Post a Comment