Pages

Labels

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring?

April shower bring May flowers? That's typically true unless you're still getting snow forecasted in your weekly weather report during April.  Crazy?...yes!  One thing I can tell anyone is being a "Washingtonian"  I take advantage of any sort of sun we have during Spring and especially is true this season. So when it hit 60 degrees you know we were outside and soaking that vitamin D in :)  Along with a few extra sun rays I am looking forward to a couple other things once the weather turns around.....


#1) Ethan not playing video games, computer games or handheld games (he is a tech nerd)
and instead go outside and play like a boy and dig in the dirt

2) I can't wait to go outside and do some "exploring" to see those little wheels turning in JJ's head as he sees, hears and feels new things.

3) Finally getting some color around my house (it was starting to look a little drab)

4) And finally FINALLY getting some leaves on all our trees lol (it still looks like winter)

5) And last by certainlty not least just looking forward to spending more quality time with my kids outside and build lasting memories :)






No comments:

Post a Comment