I met Amanda sometime back in grade school.She grew up in my Grandpas neighborhood and I can remember a couple afternoons spending time in her backyard, laying on the swing set, imagining we could see all of Auburn (i wish I still had that imagination lol). Her dad also a big impact in my childhood and teenage years coached our softball teams growing up. So it was a nice surprise when I checked my inbox and it was her asking if I would be interested in shooting her wedding. Even though I never did wedding before I was honored by the fact she believed in my ability to capture one of the most important days of her life and I agreed to be her photographer. Their ceremony and reception was held at the new Rosehill Community Center in Mukilteo on Saturday April 2. In the days prior I was starting to get nervous for both them and myself. Amanda really wanted to have pictures prior to the reception down at the lighthouses overlooking the sound, but it being Washington it was fore casted to rain (and even fore casted to snow at one point). They must have friends or family on the other side because the skies were overcast and not a spot of rain fell down in that area....surrounding Mukilteo was a different story-there was rain, wind and hail everywhere else.
Amanda and Jake's wedding was beautiful, full of love and compassion for both each other and their 2 young children. Here are a couple photos of their big day....ENJOY!








No comments:
Post a Comment